Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Beginning

Some time ago I had an idea to blog events other than crafting that seemed worthy of a mention.
Matt and I love to walk the dogs and look at the nature around us.

I thought it would be good to record these things and some of our everyday life events.

The best place to start will probably be the dogs. I have had Izzy for just over 3 years. She is a lovely laid back black greyhound with a very delicate and sweet nature. Contrary to popular belief greyhounds do not need a lot of excercise and lounge the day away on the nearest sofa.


Matt has always had Dobermanns, and we rescued Kallie back in February. He wanted a dog that was a bit livelier than Izzy.....he should have been careful what he wished for ! For all of Izzys quietness and gentleness we have Kallie charging around like a bulldozer ! Talk about chalk and cheese !


I think the pictures tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment